Is your ex dating someone else after you just broke up? The fact is, your ex is trying to get over you and not deal with the emotions of the break up.They are trying to forget about the real love. This is one of those times when love really stinks.
The rebound relationship is often used to try and deal with losing someone that they really love. Does it matter who’s fault it was? Or why? Does it matter who put an end to the relationship? I don’t think so. What really matters is the true love between you.
Relationships that are founded on true love have the ability to be saved.
Most often, if an ex is in a rebound relationship they are focusing on what went wrong with your relationship. They will try to have a “reverse relationship”. What?….If your a nice person, they will probably spend time with someone who is opposite. If you are into sports or “Desperate House Wives”, they will probably attach themselves to someone that into computers or someone that loves “The Sound Of Music”.
Here’s the opportunity. Your ex is focusing attention on you and you are now able to determine what your ex is looking for. Otherwise, if your ex is with someone completely different then you, there must be something missing in your own relationship. Find out what it is and you will find the way to get your ex back.
More than likely your ex will find that the re bounder has flaws and will recall the many reasons why they are in love with you. You have to give it time. TIME…….that’s another one for Love Stinks. Let the ex develop the memories and missing the great things in the relationship.
At this point you have to be cautious. When the opportunity comes back at you, don’t immediately jump on top of it.
· Don’t try to convince your ex that you are the love of her life. Let them discover this on themselves.
· Don’t apologize over and over. Your ex already know why reason for loving you.
· Promising to change is a big mistake. Your ex is in love with who you are.
· Don’t even bring up the subject of who’s fault the break up was. Pure waste of energy and time.
· If you beg your ex to take you back, you should probably get that tattoo on your forehead that says “STUPID”.